Gina’s Students Qualify for the Skills Ontario Competiton
Gina’s College Students qualify to participate in the Skills Ontario Competition, held annually in Waterloo, Ontario. The competiton features students from various technical trades from across Canada, competing in their fields. As a Skills Canada partner school, Gina’s College is able to send students to the Ontario competition in the fields of hairstyling and aesthetics. This year’s competition will be held May 4-5, and registration opens November 12th.
Any students who are interested in participated should speak to an instructor for further details.
For more on the Skills Ontario program, visit http://www.skillsontario.com/
- New Summer Collection from RVB LAB the Make Up!
- Learn The Art and Science of Beauty at Waterloo Beauty College Gina’s College of Advanced Aesthetics
- Get Your Ottawa Beauty College Education at Gina’s College of Advanced Aesthetics
- Learn From The Best At Gina’s College Of Advanced Aesthetics
- Gina’s Students Qualify for the Skills Ontario Competiton