Become a professional Microblading Technician!
Microblading is a profitable, in-demand service. Whether you are in the beauty business or just starting out, we provide all the training you need to become a successful Microblading technician.
What is Micro-blading?
Micorblading is a form of cosmetic tattoo artistry that involves manually implanting pigment into the skin, to produce neat hair strokes that perfectly mimic natural brow hair. Eyebrow Embroidery & 3D Hair Stroke methods are all forms of Micro-blading. It is done using an extremely fine and precise manual blade. This course focuses on mastering the micro-blading technique step-by-step and is designed for both beginners and experienced artists who want to sharpen their skills. .
Your Training is Vital to your Success!
Train with the best in the industry! Gina’s College offers an intensive 3-day course taught by highly experienced and talented instructors. We combine our artistic talent and passion with our years of knowledge while giving students our personal attention to ensure they become successful Microblading Technicians. Our course is limited to a maximum of 5 people per class.
Increase your income potential!
The average procedure costs $500 if you see only one client per day you make $2,500 per week = $125,000 a year! Numbers vary on marketing, location and clientele.
Microblading offers the unique opportunity to increase your income and offer your services to:
- Beauty spas & salons
- Medical centres
- Make up studios
- Start your own independent business
- Work full or part time
Who can become a Microblading Technician?
You do not need any special qualifications; however an excellent student will have:
- A mind that is prepared to learn
- A calm, patient, caring personality
- An artistic eye shape and colour
- A steady hand
- Good eyesight
- A desire to help people
After successfully completing the course you will receive a two certificates: one from Gina’s College as a trained Microblading Technician and one from Artista Micha Brows.
Both Microblading Certificates will be issued upon successful completion of the written exam and upon receiving before and after pictures of 5 models with completed microblading services. Students must also fill-out model consent forms and client medical history forms to receive their certificates.
100% Guaranteed Support
At Gina’s College, we strive to provide the highest quality training and experience possible in all our courses. Our intensive Microblading training consists of theory, supervised practical with live models, homework and final tests to enable our students to start their career immediately after successfully completing the course.
However if a student doesn’t feel ready to take on clients after finishing the course, they may attend the next class session at no charge (if space is available).
The Course Outline:
Day 1: Theory /lecture style – morning
- Brow design methodology
- Eyebrow measurements
- Correct Brow Placement
- Skin Composition
- Color Theory and Colour Mix and Color Correction
- Blade Choice and Usage
- Micro-blading Technique with Hand Tool
- How to prevent Fading
- After Care Procedure
- Health & Safety Review
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Micro-blading client history forms and consent forms
Practical – afternoon
- Hands on strokes on paper and on synthetic skins using micro-blading blades.
Day 2: AM
- Instructor provides a step-by-step table set up and procedure demonstration of the Micro-blading technique on a live model
Day 2: Afternoon Model
- Hands on practice on artificial skin and on live models Pm model needed
Day 3: Morning Model
- Written Exam
- Model needed
Please Note: All students are responsible to bring their own model
PREPARING FOR THE COURSE:
- Students must bring their own models
- You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio. Cameras shots are not allowed to be used during class on class materials.
- Each student must be ready to use their own kits during practice.
- Gina’s College will provide during practical procedure: Hand Sanitizers, skin sanitizer, Disposable Gloves, Disposable Masks, Tongue depressors, Q-tips, Gauzes, Stainless steel bowls.
MICHA STUDENT KIT INCLUDES:
- 8 pigment bottles
- 1 microblading pen
- 6 disposable microblading pens (3 x 7cf needle, 3 x 12cf needle)
- eyebrow sketching pen
- ring ink cup (10 pack)
- practice skin (3pcs)
- 10ml ice topical anesthetic
- brow measuring stencil
- eyebrow calliper
- surgical marker and ruler
- healing agent
- antibiotic single sachet (pack of 10)
- window decal
- thank you cards (5)
- aluminum kit case
Locations: Waterloo Campus – Ottawa – Mississauga
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Register now to reserve your spot!