Gina’s College Alum Sandra Noe Created a New Esthetics Conference in Niagara
Gina’s College graduates are renowned for being industry leaders and passionate professionals in the beauty industry. Sandra Noe is one alum who stands as an inspiration to current students, as she is an excellent model of these traits. A CIDESCO certified aesthetician, Sandra Noe has a long-standing devotion to on-going education. With that in mind, she has put together a fantastic aesthetics conference for the Hamilton-Niagara region.
Esthetica 2014 Conference is Niagara Region’s first aesthetic conference. Sandra has worked hard to bring together renowned companies and leaders in the spa and skin care industry, including nail technicians, lash technicians, makeup artists and permanent makeup artists, as well as business specialists in the financial and insurance sector.
For any aesthetics professional, this will be the perfect opportunity to expand your knowledge and see the latest industry news. See all of the newest technology up close, as well as expand your knowledge by attending one of our many workshops.
Gina’s College will be a the Esthetica Conference with a table, so stop by and say hello! Intercosmetics will also be in attendance, presenting on the newest products in the RVB SkinLab line.
The Esthetica Conference takes place October 19 and 20th, 2014 at Ramada Plaza in Niagara Falls. For tickets and further information, visit http://www.esthetica.ca/home.html
We are excited to announce that we will now be offering evening aesthetic services at our Waterloo student beauty clinic!
Starting April 16th, we’ll be offering extended hours each Wednesday, with the student beauty clinic open for aesthetics services from 9am – 7pm each week. For evening hairstyling appointments, our salon is open Thursday nights until 7 pm.
Our evening appointments do fill up quickly so we recommend booking early to ensure that we can fit you in. We look forward to serving you!
Nail art has been a big trend in nails for the past year, but sometimes the same old tricks can feel stale. For any students or grads looking for nail art inspiration, OPI has just released video tutorials for the new Gwen Stefani collection. You can watch the videos on the OPI’s YouTube page by following this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/OpiProducts/customtab
This new collection is based on Gwen Stefani’s trend-setting style, so it’s not surprising that the featured nail art is edgy and unique.
Gina’s College is proud to offer our students and clients the opportunity to work with OPI nail lacquers – the industry’s leading brand. We are also now offering an OPI manicure and OPI pedicure to our clients. This new service features OPI manicure and pedicure products, and clients can take home a full size bottle of OPI lacquer of their choosing. To find out more about our services and how you can book an OPI manicure, visit our services page.
Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act 2005
Not all educators who provide beauty, spa, aesthetics courses, and medical aesthetics programs are alike. For the most beneficial diploma you can receive, recognized by employers and clients worldwide, get your training from Gina’s College, where you’ll receive a comprehensive education that prepares you for the CIDESCO examination, and helps you pass it with flying colours.
TOPICS OF STUDY
- Laser and light technology
- Medical skin care
- Facial and skin care therapy
- Gina’s College signature Holistic Communication Program
- Spa management
- Spa body therapy and massage
- Makeup art and design
- Waxing and hair removal
- and more…
Start your career at the top of the industry by learning from a highly sought-after medical aesthetics program and earning a diploma! You can rise above the competition, performing the most lucrative, innovative, and exciting services in the industry, thanks to the advanced knowledge you’ll gain from our expert aesthetics course instructors.
Medical aesthetics is experiencing tremendous growth as many doctors and nurses are opening medical spas. Meanwhile, more beauty clinics are also offering non-invasive, low risk cosmetic procedures. Both are looking for professionals to help them grow their business. The education provided by Gina’s College includes extensive training in electrolysis, permanent hair removal, and advanced training in laser and light technology. This program fully prepares our graduates to work in the most lucrative aesthetics positions in the beauty industry, in service areas where clients seek the newest and most comprehensive skin treatments:
- Medical offices
- Beauty clinics
- Medical spas
Graduates may also be employed as sales representatives, choose to be self-employed, or do consulting work.
Our students gain hands-on experience working on clients and live models under a professional instructor’s supervision. In our Advanced Medical Aesthetics Diploma Program, you’ll perform a complete range of skin and body services, including:
- Laser hair removal
- Photo facials for aging skin
- Acne treatments
- Relieving vascular issues
- Addressing pigmented lesions
- Chemical peels
- Non-surgical face lifting
- Spa body care
- and many other important services
A strong spa management component is part of this program. It will prepare our students in the successful operation of their own beauty clinic or spa. As a CIDESCO accredited school, we teach our advanced medical aesthetics program according to the international CIDESCO standards and specifications.
As this is a diploma program, financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. Please ask our admissions representatives about which options may be available to you.
Begin your journey to a CIDESCO diploma, which will increase your professional credibility and help you find reputable employment and/or expand your business. Call us today to inquire about enrollment.
Gina’s College Photo Contest
For the month of December, upload a picture of your service and you could win a beauty products gift pack!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Take a photo of a service you’ve performed – nails, makeup, hair, or skincare
2. Post the photo to our Gina’s College Facebook page www.ginascollege.com/facebook and tag the photo #ginasphotocontest, along with your program name ex. #medicalaesthetics
3. Tell your friends to like the picture! Anyone who gets 20 or more likes on their photo will win a gift pack of beauty products from Intercosmetics
· you are allowed to post as many times as you want (more photos means more chances to win!), but there must be 20 or more likes on a single picture to win a prize
· only one prize per student
· prizes handed out the last day of class before the winter break
· make sure the photo is shared as “public” so that we can find it
· must be a current student at Gina’s College
· contents of rewards may change as different items become available
Click the image above to enlarge it
- New Summer Collection from RVB LAB the Make Up!
- Learn The Art and Science of Beauty at Waterloo Beauty College Gina’s College of Advanced Aesthetics
- Get Your Ottawa Beauty College Education at Gina’s College of Advanced Aesthetics
- Learn From The Best At Gina’s College Of Advanced Aesthetics
- Gina’s Students Qualify for the Skills Ontario Competiton